Loyal listener Squig is to thank for suggesting this week's theme which explores yodelling, whistling, beat-boxing, throat singing and many other novel uses of the human voice.
It turns out there is a goldmine of extraordinary vocal recordings out there and we've found several artists who are new to us at the Moonbase but whose work we feel will be featuring heavily in future shows. If you have an idea for a theme for a future episode of the show, dear listener, please let us know.
Alternatively, download the MP3 directly.
The Unnecessary News
- Lollipop lady stops pack of wild horses heading towards school
- Jail raid nets prostitutes, pot, and a peacock
- Night-vision on the cheap: LED Slippers
- Police trick 19 criminals into coming forward with free beer
- Fears of 'Lion on the line' prompt train delays
- ArKay – the world’s first alcohol-free whisky