For our own humble celebration of the great man's work, every tune on this week's show is a Barry composition. Some are played by the man himself but mostly they're played in a selection of weird and wonderful ways by some of our favourite artists.
In addition to all the John Barry, MC Zirconium will also be asking us to contemplate the handsome dining room of the Hotel Wessex with its gilded plaster shields and the mural depicting the green mountains.
NEW! Embed this player on your website.
- 7 Year old boy, buys £70,000 fighter jet on eBay
- Clean up the ocean by breeding vast herds of sea cucumbers, then eating them
- Giant net to sweep up space junk?
- Drunk scientists pour wine on superconductors and make an incredible discovery
- Cabin crew reveal oddest requests from travellers
- 'Jenius' shows off his misspelt tattoo in mugshot