Plus, MC Zirconium will be telling us all about Nobel/Ig Nobel, eye glue and clown congress.
Alternatively, you may download the MP3 directly by right-clicking here.
01. Janko Nilovic: Aerospatial from Last Impressions
02. Stereolab: Sun Demon from Not Music
03. Billy Strange: Charade from Mr. Guitar
04. Juan Garcia Esquivel: The Breeze and I (Andalucia) from More of Other Worlds Other Sounds
05. Soulless Party: Airshow 77'
06. Disasterpeace: Mission on Granthan from Passcode: Soul of the Traveler
07. Billy Strange: Ipcress File (A Man Alone) from Secret Agent File
08. Balsara and His Singing Sitars: These Boots are Made For Walking from Great International Hits
09. Billy Strange: The Girl From Ipanema from The James Bond Theme / Walk Don't Run '64
10. Jack Arel: Strange Galaxy from Originals and Remixes
PLEASE SUPPORT THE SHOW: Most of the above links are affiliate links to Amazon. You can support the show by using these links to purchase any of the music you particularly enjoy in the podcast.
- Joy rings out as Phil Collins quits music
- Andre Geim becomes the first physicist to win both the Ig Nobel and the Nobel prize for physics
- A woman in Arizona required emergency treatment after accidentally mistaking a bottle of superglue for her eye-drops -- and using it.
- Buzz Lightyear 'first man on moon'
- Submarine in a canal
- "Grumpy" the Clown wins seat in Brazilian congress