Terrible news reached the Moonbase this week - The Herb is no more!
Yes, that's right, the German trombonist, composer, arranger, big band leader and all-round good egg Peter Herbolzheimer has moved on to lead the great orchestra in the sky. As a result, we celebrated the great man's work even more than usual on the show tonight.
DJ Bongoboy is your musical guide for proceedings. As well as celebrating the life of The Herb, we also had more chip prog, more space disco and more ukulele. And even another Hall and Oates cover - did I really say that?
In addition to the music, MC Zirconium, our chief of disinformation, told us all about sorcery, robots and welcome to the crispocracy.
1. Klaus Wunderlich: Cherokee from Sound 2000
2. Wout Steenhuis with Leon Young: Tuki Tuki from Hammond in Hawaii
3. Peter Herbolzheimer: That Ol' Bus Smell from Big Band Man
4. The Keith Mansfield Orchestra: Spinning Wheel from All You Need Is Keith Mansfield
5. Paul Mauriat: Love Is Still Blue from Disco Jazz
6. Meco: Theme From The Black Hole from Movie Themes Go Disco!
7. Yakuza Heart Attack: Evil Brain from Yakuza Heart Attack
8. Gannon: The World, It Spins Around from Toy Volcano
9. Horst Jankowski: Baronesse from Jankowskeynotes
10. Bert Kaempfert: Bert's Bossa Nova from That Latin Feeling
11. J Arthur Keenes: Wetherbee
12. The Bird and the Bee: I Can't Go for That from Interpreting the Masters, Vol 1
13. Peter Herbolzheimer: Wild Chick from Big Band Man
14. Gannon: Gravity from Toy Volcano
15. Peter Herbolzheimer: Aquarius/Let The Sunshine from Big Band Man
- Saudi Arabia government to behead man for practicing witchcraft
- CAUTION! Hookers Crossing!
- USC scientists figure out how to turn t-shirts into body armor
- Crisps top list of dangerous driving foods
- Aliens are living on earth disguised as humans, according to one fifth of adults in a new global survey.
- Crisp packets could pick general election winner
- Robots are taking over Part 1: Turk unwraps doner kebab robot
- Robots are taking over Part 2: the towel-folding robot and here
- 7,500 shoppers unknowingly sold their souls
- Cash-strapped county offers Hollywood chance to blow up decaying bridge
- Driver blames UFO for failure to pay parking fine
- Family accidentally discover church under home