On the show tonight we had spectacular space disco, magnificent chip prog, Swedish pop, an Indian space raga and much more besides.
In addition to the music, MC Zirconium, our chief of disinformation, told us all about crocheting, snake massages and Yoda way.
1. Galactic Light Orchestra: Also Sprach Zarathustra from Movie Themes Go Disco!
2. Ichisan & Nakova: Space 1999 from From The Stars Vol.1
3. Yakuza Heart Attack: Heart Pounding Prison from II
4. Roudoudou: Trust In Me from Tout l'univers
5. The Bird and the Bee: Maneater from Interpreting the Masters Vol 1
6. Ingert Hoffman: Kyss Mej Honey Honey, Kyss Mej from Diamanter - Femtiotalet
7. Charanjit Singh: Raga Bairagi from Ten Ragas To a Disco Beat
8. Rhythm Heritage: Caravan from Disco Jazz
9. Al Caiola: Stiletto from Let the Sunshine In
10. Bertil Englund: Tipi-Tii from Festivalfavoriter (Utländska Hits På Svenska)
11. Richard Hayman: The Girl From Ipanema from Genuine Electric Latin Love Machine
12. Piero Umiliani: Coast To Coast from To-Day's Sound
13. Mona Wessman: Hambostinta I Kort-Kort from Diamanter - Sextiotalet
14. Yakuza Heart Attack: Tears Of The Judge from II
- Oddest book title goes to ...
- Theme park offers snake massages
- Men do not grow grumpy with age, research finds
- The truth is out - man flu is real
- Swedish prisoner warned over flatulence protests
- England's changing street names: goodbye Acacia Avenue, welcome to Yoga Way
- Woman aims to become world's fattest
- Super-Sizing Jeebus
- Imelda "I've got all the shoes" Marcos relaunches political career at 80
- Passengers worried by a pilots Brummie accent
- 'Witch doctor' fed blind motorcyclist LSD-laced gherkins
- And if you look to your left you’ll see a volcano
- Flame throwing scooter invented by angry rider