On the show tonight we marked the recent centenary of guitar virtuoso Django Reinhardt in our own special way. Plus a new single from Roj, something from a great new Krautrock compilation, Cluster, People Like Us, Italian soundtrack music and much more.
MC Zirconium, our chief of disinformation, told us about a smart pill, space tweets and 123456.
1. Frank Comstock: Out of this World from Music From Outer Space
2. Senor Delaney: Time On My Hands from Senor Delaney
3. Django Reinhardt: Brazil from Complete Jazz Series 1951 - 1953
4. Holden: Une Fraction De Seconde from Pedrolira
5. Calibro 35: La Mala Ordina from Calibro 35
6. Nomo: My Dear from Ghost Rock
7. Pond: Galaxis from Mandarinen Träume
8. Moon Wiring Club: Ancestors Approach from Striped Paint For The Last Post
9. Roj: You Are Here new single on Ghost Box
10. Chet Atkins: Caravan from Eclectic Guitar
11. David Reinhardt & Samy Daussat: Micro from David Reinhardt Trio
12. Cluster: Prothese from Grosses Wasser
13. People Like Us: Uh Dear from Thermos Explorer
14. Peter Herbolzheimer: Poeme
15. The Terry Cavendish Orchestra: Agotado from All In An Afternoon's Work
16. Robert Drasnin - Warm Night Wind from Voodoo
17. Zombie Zombie: Driving This Road Until Death Sets You Free
- "Space diver" hoping to be first person to hit supersonic speeds free-falling to earth and here
- 123456 is the most common internet password
- A giant tweet for mankind
- First Arrest for an Airport Threat by a Tweeter
- U.S. group sends solar-powered Bibles to Haiti
- US Recession Sees 10-Year Bank Robbery Low
- "Smart" Pill — A computer spy in Your Stomach
- Important News for Scotland: the US is planning to relax haggis ban
- Andy and Sarah are Britain's biggest skivers.
- Frozen Al Gore sculpture back on display in Alaska
- IPCC apologises for getting estimate of imminent Himalayan glacier melt out by 300 years
- Pensioner astonished by 'double banana'
- Human "bed-warmers" at Holiday Inn