On tonight's show we heard new tracks from Chris Joss, Shawn Lee with Bei Bei, Russian chiptune maestro C-jeff, Professor Stanley Unwin(!) plus a reissued gem by Dieter Moebius. Oh and it was our patron saint's birthday on Wednesday so we wished him a happy birthday.
In addition to the music, MC Zirconium, our disinformer-in-chief told us about bacon for baby, big horsey and mummy TV.
1. Chris Joss: We Got Some (part 1&2) from Monomaniacs Volume 1
2. Soundsational Sort of Soul: Swamp Water from Birds 'n Brass
3. Franco Godi: Tutankamen Cha Cha Cha from Signor Rossi sucht das Glück
4. Les Baxter: Reverberasia from Skins
5. Billy Eckstine: Caravan from Passing Strangers
6. Moebius: Contramio from Tonspuren
7. Prof Stanley Unwin with Suns of Arqa: Off to Pluto fr Tributey
8. Jean-Jacques Perrey and Dana Countryman: Kittens on the Moon from Destination Space
9. Hal Blaine: The Invaders from Drums! Drums! a Go Go
10. Bei Bei & Shawn Lee: Make Me Stronger from Beauty and the Beats EP
11. Peter Herbolzheimer: Like A Soft Breeze
12. Matt Berry/Peter Serafinowicz: Goldfingo
13. Mrs. Miller: Yellow Submarine from Wild Cool & Swingin' Vol.3
14. Barry Gray: White as Snow
15. Jean-Jacques Perrey: Passport to the future from Moog Indigo
16. C-jeff: Electric, Part 1 from Electric
17. The Bruton Music Machine: Like Clockwork from Watch With Teacher
18. Alan Haven: Close to you from Organ Spectacular
- Giant white horse
- Sarcasm punctuation mark aims to put an end to email confusion
- Channel 4 looking for volunteer to be mummified
- TV Is breaking your heart
- Womb speakers ...
- NASA SALE NOW ON! NASA Cuts Price for Retired Space Shuttles
- Bacon and eggs could help pregnant women boost their baby's intelligence
- Indian Man Kidnaps Himself for $40,000 Ransom
- Peter Serafinowicz IS Paul McCartney! In Robert Zemeckis' new Yellow Submarine
- Man has sunglasses 'tattooed on face'
- Dog needed English lessons to be re-homed
- End-of-World Clock Set Back 1 Minute