On this evening's show, our featured artist was Hugo Montenegro and because we've so badly neglected him over the years most of the tracks on the show had a Montenegro connection. In addition to that we also paid tribute to Edward Woodward RIP as well as featuring tracks from the wonderful new album from the Moon Wiring Club, some Thai Funk and of course more Peter Herbolzheimer.
In addition to the music, MC Zirconium, our disinformer-in-chief told us tales of zombie cars, fascist brains and WOTY.
1. Soonthorn Sujaridchan / Krongthong Tussanaphan: OudTaLud Bump (Hurtle Bump) from Thai Funk - Zud Rang Ma Vol.2
2. S. Bagcan: Journalist Writer from Library Subscription Discs
3. Hugo Montenegro & His Orchestra: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly from The Best Of Hugo Montenegro
4. The TV Theme Players: I Dream of Jeannie from Retro TV Themes
5. Hugo Montenegro and His Orchestra: The James Bond Theme from Come Spy With Me
6. Hugo Montenegro: Love Theme From The Godfather from Love Theme From The Godfather (or on the great Mr Groovy compilation)
7. Edward Woodward: Darling Je Vous Aime Beaucoup from An Evening With...
8. Moon Wiring Club: Teacake Time from new album Striped Paint For The Last Post
9. Hugo Montenegro & His Orchestra: Boo-Bam-Boo, Baby from The Man From Uncle
10. Chai Muangsing AKA. Man City Lion: Pee Kao Pee Oak (Ghost In Ghost Out) from Thai Funk - Zud Rang Ma Vol.2
11. Russ Garcia: Red Sands Of Mars from Fantastica
12. Hugo Montenegro: Caravan from Others By Brothers
13. John Shuttleworth: Blinking Students
14. The Free Design: Hurry Sundown from Heaven/Earth
15. Paul Giovanni: Fire Leap from The Wicker Man OST
16. Moon Wiring Club: Melt It Down from Striped Paint For The Last Post
17. Peter Herbolzheimer: Aquarius/Let The Sunshine
18. Hugo Montenegro: Spaceport from Toomorrow OST or Dusty Fingers Vol. 7
- "Unfriend" become's OUP's WOTY (word of the Year) 2009 and here
- Man wins world rock paper scissors title
- Looking for Christmas gift ideas? How about Mussolini's brain?
- Alcohol 'protects men's hearts'
- The return of the Trabant and here.
- Britain's new Internet law - Thanks Lord Mandelson, here and here.
- petition to stop Lord Mandelson's crazy Internet law
- St Winifred's choir reunites for charity version of 'There's No-one Quite Like Grandma'
- Father speaks only Klingon for first 3 years of his son's life
- Turkey farm lets you watch Christmas dinner
- Bomb-proof wallpaper protects walls
- Dorset couple name daughter after car she popped out in