Hallowe'en may have been last night but the spooks and spirits are still lingering so on tonight's show we had some more haunting music. KPM have reissued 21 classic library albums. Yes 21. You might want to have a stiff drink at this point. What else, well Pixelh8 released a new digital-only album last night plus we'll have music from two of the greatest singer-songwriters who are both coming to Edinburgh this week: Daniel Johnston and Jimmy Webb!
In addition to the music, MC Zirconium, our disinformer-in-chief told us about DIY lessons, space carrots and The Magic Hoff ball.
1. The Ventures: Vampcamp from Batman
2. White Noise: Love Without Sound. They're playing live in London!
3. Pixelh8: Contains Mild Euphoria from new album And The Revolution
4. The High Llamas: Painters Paint from Cold And Bouncy.
5. Brian Bennett & Alan Hawkshaw: Hovercraft from Synthesis
6. Jean-Jacques Perrey: Moog Indigo
7. The Brass Ring: Carrot Top from The Now Sound of the Brass Ring
8. James Clarke: Boogaloo Smith from Progressive Pop
9. Daniel Johnston: Casper the Friendly Ghost.
10. Gil Trythall: Wichita Lineman from Country Moog/Nashville Gold
11. Rajput and the Sepoy Mutiny: Up, Up and Away from Incredibly Strange Music Vol 1
12. OOIOO: HONKI PONKI from ARMONICO HEWA
13. Peter Herbolzheimer: Blue Dervish
14. Keith Mansfield: Gold Medal - Middle Section from Flamboyant Themes Volume 1
15. Pixelh8: Out On The Floor from new album And The Revolution
16. Eric Framond: Bacchanale Chez Satan from Top Timing!
- B&Q to give DIY lessons in school
- Climate chief Lord Stern: give up meat to save the planet and here
- Science creates 'no sick' roller-coaster meal
- Coming soon to the International Space Station: space carrots
- NASA to irradiate monkeys
- Barbie Ladies of the 80s dolls - Debbie Harry, Joan Jett and Cyndi Lauper
- The Kim Jong-il that Clinton met was a fake, says academic
- Mystery of Argleton, the 'Google' town that only exists online
- For the Auto-myso-phobic (fear of being dirty) and pan-tho-phobic (fear of suffering and disease): $900 motorized keyboard disinfects itself
- The New Magic 8 BALL: David Hasselhoff's iPhone app
- Mayor refuses to judge 'evil' Halloween pumpkin contest
- Deodorant didn't get him girls for last 7 yrs, so he's suing the manufacturer
- Bristol is the most unhygienic city in the UK