Festive lunar greetings to all our listeners for this week's all-Christmas special! On this week's show we bring you a selection of well-known Christmas favourites played in some very unusual ways. We have a version of the Twelve Days of Christmas where partridges and gold rings are entirely absent and a version of Last Christmas which may cause you to rethink the oeuvre of Wham. We also have a rather lovely original Christmas song from Sean O'Hagan of the High Llamas.
Alternatively, download the MP3 directly.
Project Moonbase is listener supported. So next time you buy anything from Amazon, please go vai our Amazon affiliate link. It won't cost you anything, is totally anonymous and best of all it helps keep the show running. Thank you!
The Unnecessary News
- Bumper Brussels Sprout crop to hit this Christmas
- DARPA Contest Winners Prove Shredders Aren’t Quite As Safe As You Think
- Bristol University netball club shoots naked calendar to raise funds
- Chewbacca shoots up the joint
- Improv Everywhere Presents No Pants Subway Ride 2012
- 'Joseph of Nazareth' tweets Nativity