On the show this week we wish that grandfather of the modern folk song, Bob Dylan, a very happy 01000110th (that's 70 for you decimal heads) birthday. Every track on the show this week (with one exception) is a Dylan composition, though the arrangements are not necessarily ones he would approve of, being as they vary from big band now sound, through hysterical spoken word to steel drum and chiptune. However, we feel that without exception they enhance and greatly improve on the original.
MC Zirconium warns that a large dog with eyes the size of saucers once haunted this area.
The Unnecessary News
- Wearable cat ears react to feelings by reading brainwaves
- Samoa travels into the future (by one day)
- The average Brit breaks the law 21 times per year
- Germany Hosts Big Nose World Championship
- World Figure Skating Championship 2011: Super Mario on ice
- Arrestee had pre-emptive apologetic head tattoo
- Dalek poetry, Crackly corner* and the Sea of Tranquility.
*from the library of congress national jukebox.