We had a veritable smorgasbord of musical delights on the show this evening, including music from ITC programmes of the 60s, a selection of chiptune, The Herb of course and some new Dutch space disco. We also heard more from the jaw-dropping Music for Mentalists compilation which caused such a stir on last week's show.
In addition to the music, MC Zirconium told us tales of wonder about Brian-nav, Face in Space and how to lure a jaguar.
1. Johnny Gregory: Carioca from French Polish
2. Tito Rodriguez & His Orchestra: The Magnificent Seven from Motion Picture Themes Cha Cha Cha
3. Edwin Astley: The Champions cue 7 from The Music of ITC
4. Reginald Bosanquet: Dance with me from Music For Mentalists
5. The Disco King: Carry On Wayward Son
6. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti: Round And Round from Before Today
7. Soreng Sani: Iron Man
8. Roberto Auser: Sultano from Secret Carnival
9. Laura Huxley: Rainbow Walk (DJ Bongoboy Mix) from Recipes for Living and Loving
10. Baked A La Ska: Oxygene, Pt. IV from Baked a la Ska
11. Animal Style: Outer Trace from TRENCHVENT
12. Glenn Derringer: Caravan from Glenn Derringer Accent On Youth
13. Sergio Mendes: Ponteio from Sergio Mendes' Favorite Things
14. Peter Herbolzheimer: Bossandry from Big Band Man
15. Laurie Johnson: Jason King - incidental from The Music of ITC
16. Ken Griffin: Bumble Bee On a Bender from Ken Griffin At the Organ
17. Dana Countryman: Ragtime for Robots from Moog-Tastic
18. Felix Kubin: Hello from Matki Wandalki
- Facebook group formed to get Brian Blessed to voice a sat nav.
- Stunning Research Finding — Vacations More Fun Than Going Back To Work.
- Tiny cartoon penis results disqualifies Ulysses comic from iPad store.
- Germany hosts the Mud Olympics on the River Elbe estuary near Hamburg.
- Face in Space and here.
- Psychologists determine Darth Vader was mentally ill.
- Anti-speed camera activist nabs Police Dept’s expiring web domain.
- Gamers have reaction speeds of fighter pilots but the bodies of chain smokers.
- China cancels visa restriction on bald Taiwanese visitors.
- Scientists use Calvin Klein cologne to lure jaguars.
- Toucans play Ker-Plunk
- One acre of pot found at Uganda convent.