DJ Bongoboy was your musical guide for proceedings. On the show this evening we heard music from Syrian superstar Omar Souleyman, selections of new reissues from Jonny Trunk, the world of Strange Life Records, a morsel or two of chiptune plus of course something by The Herb.
In addition to the music, MC Zirconium, our chief of disinformation, told us some eye-brow raising tales about Sir Clive Sinclair, cheese confiscation and sheds.
1. Birds 'n Brass: In The Summertime from Soundsational Sort of Soul
2. The Ventures: Summertime from Mashed Potatoes And Gravy
3. Omar Souleyman: Leh Jani from Highway to Hassake
4. Norrin Radd: Nucleation of a Child Universe from Anomaly
5. Legowelt: Bermuda Triangle Golf Course from Amiga Railroad Adventures
6. Peter Herbolzheimer with the Rhythm Combination and Brass: The Catfish from Live Im Onkel Pö
7. Kenny Graham: 2 West 46th Street from Moondog and Suncat Suites
8. Asha Bhosle & Kishore Kumar: Typewriter Tip Tip from Bollywood Funk Experience
9. Harold Nono/Hidekazu Wakabayashi: Akarui Akari from eponymous album
10. Hong Kong In The 60s: Footsteps from Willow Pattern Songs
11. ZX Spectrum Orchestra: X + X from Basic Programming
12. Satomi Taniyama: Phillipine Sea from Portopia
13. Elíza Geirsdóttir Newman: Eyjafjallajökull
14. Omar Souleyman: Don't Wear Black:Green Suits You Better from Highway to Hassake
15. Kenny Graham: Tropical Sun from Moondog and Suncat Suites
16. Isan: Channel Ten from Glow In The Dark Safari Set
- UPDATE: Earth not destroyed by boobs
- Nursery staff confiscate two-year-old's cheese sandwich
- Man spends days lapping the Isle of Sheppey thinking he's going round the UK
- Election Alternatives 2010: Potholes to peace - more unusual pledges
- Sumo wrestlers try to make babies cry
- British men spend a year of their life in a shed
- World land speed record lawnmower revealed
- Sir Clive marries Commodore 64 owning lap-dancer
- The "Better Marriage Blanket"
- “God told me to rob this bank!”
- Boy Scouts of America introduce "video gaming badge"