On tonight's show we had: more tracks from the new Roj album, music from a new album by the wonderful Jonny Trunk, French space disco from the past, present and future, Basil Henriques, OMO and more from MPS - the label we can't leave alone.
On the disinformation front, MC Zirconium brought us tales of irritable Mayans, tweet away those calories and poop for cash.
1. The Simonsound: It's Just Begun, single from 2008
2. Jonny Trunk: Wife Swapper from new album Scrapbook
3. Monty Alexander: Here Comes The Sun from MPS collection
4. Basil Henriques: Love At First Sight
5. Roj: Go Without Me from new album The Transactional Dharma Of Roj
6. Broadcast: Before We Begin from Haha Sound.
7. Black Devil: Follow Me, primeval space disco from France
8. Bernard Fevre: Stay On Grey from new/old album The Strange New World of Bernard Fevre
9. Pixelh8: Chocolate Milk from The Boy With The Digital Heart
10. Peter Herbolzheimer: Nerve Wrecker
11. Basil Henriques: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
12. Billy Thorburn: A Journey To a Star from The Organ, Dance Band and Me
13. Roj: The Process Revealed from new album The Transactional Dharma Of Roj
14. Esquivel: Latin-Esque from eponymous 1962 album
15. Jonny Trunk: Crank Two from new album Scrapbook
16. OMO: ROV from new album The White Album
- Japanese Airlines asks Passengers to Drop a Deuce Before Boarding
- Chinese media tempted by fantasy of women-only Swedish town
- Taiwan city launches new cash-for-poop initiative
- UK CCTV game – catch criminals, win money!
- Tweet what you eat diet shames people into calorie counting
- iCanSee iPhone app turns your phone into a magnifying glass
- UPDATE: iSnack 2.0 is now "Cheesybite"
- More Sprinkles!: Custom $25K Cupcake Cars
- Maine couple wins wife-carrying championship
- Japan Boasts Largest Population of Centenarians
- Bible Translation Wrong — God Didn’t Create The Earth Says Academic
- Mayans 'Fed Up' With 2012 Doomsday Scenarios
- The Tauntaun Sleeping Bag Is Now Real